Posted: Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:40 PM
Hiring for Entry Level Assembly work in Bridgeport, CTFull TIme - $11.50-$13.00 and hour with experience. Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component. Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Location: 66 Main St. Putnam, MA 06260, Bridgeport
• Post ID: 19985192 bridgeport